A downloadable game for Windows
Micro Sprint is a one switch, top-down, single screen racer. It looks like Super Sprint and plays like Scalextric, without the hassle of putting your car back on the track every 2 minutes!
* Play with up to 8 mates for some old-school local multiplayer mayhem
* Race at alarming speeds on 120 unlockable themed tracks
* 8 party games and Ghost Attack mode to hon your driving skills and earn bragging rights
* Balance your car to suit each track, with adjustable wing settings and pit strategy
* Race in the dry, wet or worse
* Nail the bends to get a well earned boost
* Accessibility options for one switch menu control
* Easy to play, difficult to master, it's all in the timing!
|Published||2 years ago|
|Tags||3D, Driving, Local multiplayer, Racing, Retro, Tactical, Top-Down|
|Average duration||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any), Joystick|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, One button|
|Player count||1 - 8|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of £1.00 GBP. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.